Kako Toni Soprano tvrdi, „tek kada možeš da citiraš pravila, možeš i da ih primeniš“. Pogledajte šta su nas italijanski mafijaši naučili o (mafijaškom) životu i pogodite iz kojih filmova su njihove replike!
1. Alright, listen to me. You pull up right where she lives, right? Before you get outta the car, you lock both doors. Then, get outta the car, you walk over to her. You bring her over to the car. Dig out the key, put it in the lock and open the door for her. Then you let her get in. Then you close the door. Then you walk around the back of the car and ok through the rear window. If she doesn’t reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in: dump her.
2. You don’t make up for your sins in church. You do it in the streets. You do it at home. The rest is bullshit and you know it.
3. A man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.
4. You took your first pinch like a man and you learned the two greatest things in life…Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.
5. There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
6. In my world I deal with animals, Doctor. They may seem dumb to an educated guy like you, but make no mistake, Doctor, animals are very cunning, and they sense weakness.
7. A lot of holes in the desert, and a lot of problems are buried in those holes. But you gotta do it right. I mean, you gotta have the hole already dug before you show up with a package in the trunk. Otherwise, you’re talking about a half-hour to forty-five minutes worth of digging. And who knows who’s gonna come along in that time? Pretty soon, you gotta dig a few more holes. You could be there all fuckin’ night.
8. Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment.
9. A wise guy’s always right even when he’s wrong, he’s right.
10. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Ogovori vas očekuju uskoro!